Saturday, April 28, 2007

A tried and tested medical recommendation for STRESS !!!

Ok here it is !!! My secret in my life to all the HUMOUR !!! All the twisting words ! All the puns !!! This is one of my GREATEST INSPIRATION which graced my life more than 20 years ago !!!

Mel Brooks !!! Yes, the king of satire and comedy ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Brooks

And this one was to my mind his MAGNUM OPUS !!! He takes on the entire History of the World right from Cavemen times to the French revolution ! And he MASSACRES it with FUN, WIT and WIT !!!

I must have watched this movie 234 times !!! And, a word of advice, DON"T ever watch it with me !!! I know every word, every ooh ,every grunt and I will preempt them while watching the movie and will therefore make your experience MISERABLE !!!

But , watch it you MUST !!!!! Live life with this outlook and I can guarantee its GOOD BYE STRESS & WORRY for the rest of your life !!!

The best part of the movie is no matter how many times you watch it, you will always grasp new nuances of humour in the movie that you didn't get earlier !!!! That's the mastery of Mr. Brooks !



No comments: