Saturday, April 28, 2007

My MEIN KAMPF, BIBLE, RIG VEDA

Ok !!!! Here's my second BIG BIG BIG SECRET !!!! My guide to How to NAVIGATE LIFE in the twentieth century !!! This one came out in 1983 !!! Yes, almost 25 years ago !!! Its called DELIRIOUS !

And those of you have enjoyed Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop ( which I did !) FORGET about it !!! All those roles are not a PATCH on what he does here !!! Of course, this is a stand up Comedy act on stage and therefore totally different ! But wow !! what a difference !

And mind you, this is not for the FAINT HEARTED !!! He swears and is VULGAR !!!! But in all this I believe he captures the ESSENCE of LIFE oh so beautifully !!!

The way he parodies and mimics various icons of the time - Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, etc. is just incomparable !!!

And in all that he steals a march away from the Cosmopolitans of the world with valuable RELATIONSHIP & SEX advice !!!

He had a follow up to this effort with the show RAW in 1987 - but I feel this one is the BEST !!! I have seen RICHARD PRYOR do similar shows, but for me it will always be Murphy who is the guru !!!

No comments: